Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stabbed!!


T14 has stabbed Arsenal fans and believers of loyality! No more bragging rights in the names of T14 for Arsenal! How else would a captain stab?

He had to go! Thanks for your services to Arsenal FC but you chose to leave in the evening of your career! So good night to the impending darkening of your career!

I wish I were a psychologist! I wished to better read the looks of tata Tea!

Gilberto is a more deserving captain! V. Persie, Bayo and Theo now have more playing time! Ehhe! November Bravo!

2 comments:

The 27th Comrade said...

Since I almost hate soccer, this has all passed by me like a mist that is gone before I awake.

Salam Taki said...

What is happening to arsenal is very disinteresting! I think we should try supporting the nutritious netball!

Archives