But then there was the Labour day! May the first. I must make quality gains for my services. I chose to observe the last Labour day by setting some terms!
- Do things myself!? Always and should! Yes! Because I can and can learn!
- Available for Non Profit jobs? Yes! Every thing to do with NGOs, Programmes, Projects, Information, Communication, Information Technology, PR, knowledge Management and of recent M&E. Ask for my CV.
- Private Professional Consultancy? Yes! Here are some terms:
When - Then, Now, whenever and forever.
Where - Uganda, Southern Sudan, and East African region for 2007-2008
Yes!? Okay! Email me!
- Jobs without pay! Maybe! I am a professional! Pay me for my professional services.
- Voluntary position? I will always weigh!
- Job without Terms of Services nor defined Terms of Reference! Never! Did You hear me scream!? No!? Ok! NEVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... Did you hear me! Oh Thank you! I fell shouldn't retard my professional development ever!