A Salsa night can complicate things. Imagine this: Nairobi, Kenya. Winter. Freezing. Studious. Telecomplications. Loneliness. An East African student approaches: Hi, Come. We have Salsa classes every other day. Lets go. It is fun! - Remember it was cold and lonely. I needed to exercise, make new friends with the city Nairobi, keep warm, break the monotony of the time and because it was Salsa and a Subaru who could resist this Salsa flirt and a Tinga Tinga ting? ... Come Salsa.
Hon. Butoro and his prominence with every thing pornographic in Uganda might want to come to the national theatre for Salsa nights. While at the show, perhaps the honourable Minister of Ethics and Integrity might want to define what pornography is! A horrible, seemingly obsessed with pornography, might read many Strictly Come Salsa and other art to be pornography and who knows, many could be innocently jailed.
In an act of e-citizenship, one may ask:
- What is Hon. Nsaba Butoro's definition of pornography?
- When should pornography become criminal?
- And truly blogging, isn't the bill just a comical relief for the owls in the house?
- Is pornography a major issue for a ministry of ethics and integrity?
- Hasn't Hon. Nsaba Butoro marketed Uganda's profitability in pornography?
- Would anybody want to guess which minister [Nsaba Butoro] will display a pornographic material to the parliament of Uganda?